Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2014 1536
The Scent of Victory by Killer Queen - Katy Perry
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I don't think there's a word in the English dictionary to describe my excitement, when I received the news that I was chosen to review the Killer Queens - Katy Perry's, new fragrance.. It was tough keeping this hush hush from you beauties for a week! Once I received the package, I tore it open, to find the most beautiful colored blue and silver box, so elegant and so so sassy, marked with name of the fragrance, "Royal Revolution", the scent of victory.. The bottle is beautifully and uniquely shaped, in a few shades of blue, with a gun metal cap, showing Katy Perry's custom royal crest.. The scent is a mixture of : pink freesia; ruby red pomegranate; sandalwood; sheer orange flower; jasmine petals; sexy musk; soft vanilla; white flowers and ebony bark.. Ever walked pass someone and they smelt so good, that you stop, go back and ask them what they're wearing? That's what happened to me this pass week while using this perfume! The smell is truly breathtaking, it's sweet and attractive, and instantly boosts your confidence.. Try it for yourself, drop by at any retailer, like Edgars;Foschini; Stuttafords etc, and spray a tester, and I promise you'd be walking out the store with a bottle of this amazing perfume.. You'd think for a perfume of this quality and by the queen herself would be ridiculously priced? Well guess again, I was shocked at how reasonably priced a bottle is : 30ml=R395 50ml=R495 100ml=R595
200ml Body Lotion=R135.. It's only been a week using this perfume, and my bottle is almost half way done, I'm obsessed with this smell, it's a scent you will never get tired of! Already saving up to get myself the 100ml bottle! You want to feel irresistible, sexy and confident, at first breath? Then get yourself a bottle of this fragrance, you won't go wrong!
Just one squirt lasts ALL day!!
????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply