fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 30 0.5
Fragrances October 21, 2014 1536
Bring out the Queen and let's start a royal revolution!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I had the priviledge or rather the honour to smell this incredible new fragrance by our beloved Katy at Dischem Clearwater Mall. They gave some mini samples and have a huge tester bottle on display in the store. You are welcome to spray directly on to yourself or on a little smell paper to get the incredible scent first in your nose.

Truth be told, immediately when I noticed it, I knew I had to try it out so I psrayed some on my wrist and wow, a burst of fresh fragrance in my nose. I could certainly pick up a great floral scent which consists of Jasmine, Sandalwood, maybe some lavendar and much loved vanilla, without a doubt vanilla.

The smell is not overpowering, instead I find it purely and irrevocably feminine, slightly different from her previous fragrances but just as great. I think, from the Killer Queen range, this one has to be my favourite.

I was a bit put off by the price but, because it Kary Perry I am happy to fork out around R 400 for the bottle. Saving this for a special occassion.

Before I forget, I must mention that the fragrance lasts and lasts and lasts........

Somehow, the fragrance ended up on my hands and even after washing it, I could still smell it as strong as though I just applied it.

Royal Revolution is a fun, funky, floral fragrance for rebellion and vixen in you so go ahead and just rebel like Katy did!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply