2.7 2 0.5
Body Moisturizers March 03, 2014 327
Kangmei burns!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Slimming cream by Kangmei infused with chilli
Supposed to slim you down within 3 days, well if the burning i felt yesterday was the cream doing its thing i should be seeing results really soon
not for the weak at heart as it really burns like fire!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5
Ordering
March 03, 2014
Will you pls give us an update in about a week?! Pretty pls cos this seems interesting
N
Nuri1
March 10, 2014
Hey Hey.. can you please post an update on the product, is it worth trying?
K
krysie
March 03, 2015
hahahahaha

It really stings i can bet on that the more you eat the more it stings!!!!
Z
ZaShandu
March 03, 2015
hey ladies, sorry for only giving a reply now. the kangmei works better than the expensive goodies. tried chillie x as well @ R280 per jar!!!!! not worth it, hardly burns.
i used the kangmei cream along with the kangmei soap and i have been on a diet and doing exercise so it is hard to say if it is the cream or the rest of what i am doing, but i seem to be loosing. not in 3 days but over 4 weeks i can see a difference
L
lynne1986
March 03, 2015
Haha I'm desperate but if it burns anything like that usn cellulite stuff burnt then I'll give it a skin cause I thought I was gonna die lol
DL
de la Croix
5 results - showing 1 - 5

This Post Has 2 Comments

1. Cheryl Kangaloo

Greetings, i used kangmei slimming cream, it really helped me lose weight, i really need to purchase some immediately, bcos i used it a long time back,now i cannot find it anywhere i really put on weight now please help out,much APPRECIATE it.

2. Cheryl Kangaloo

Hello kangmei slimming cream has helped me lose weight, i cannot find it in shops now could you please contact me,when you have kangmei slimming cream in store, i really need to lose weight

Leave a Reply