4.7 24 0.5
lentheric kaleidoscope i love vanilla.jpg
Fragrances October 22, 2010 1711
Kaleidoscope I love Vanilla - The sweet escape
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay…. So, I am the ultimate girly-girl. In a addition to all things pink, I REALLY love vanilla.
Therefore it was inevitable that I would find my way to the Kaleidoscope I Love Vanilla Body Spray, by Lentheric.
Needless to say I love it.
The only complaint I have is that it is not an antiperspirant. It will NOT prevent you from sweating and it does NOT offer any sterilization properties.
The product has been marketed as a “perfumed body spray”, and thus, I would not recommend that you use this product before going to the gym. There are other ‘heavy-duty’ antiperspirants designed specifically for active wear.
Despite this little negative aspect the I Love Vanilla spray is an inexpensive and long lasting perfumed body pray. The vanilla notes are sweet, but not overpowering.
It is the perfect scent to wear on a romantic first date or a summer's day outing. I Love Vanilla is guaranteed to make a sweet and lasting impression.
M
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Yeshika

I would like to know if I can still get the bottle perfume not the body spray this is one of my favorite perfume

Leave a Reply