Justine review.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 07, 2014 648
Justine Perfecting Skincare Range
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly I'd like to thank Beauty Bulletin and Justine for providing me with these samples and giving me the opportunity to share my opinion of the products. When I said "samples", please note that these products were not "sample size" but they were full sized products, which I was very pleased with. Kudos to BB for once again not disappointing ('',)

Now, on to my review....

I received the Justine Perfecting Range as I have a very uneven skintone and dark spots (acne scars). I used the products religiously for about 2 weeks before I started seeing results. My skin was brighter and more radiant and overall softer and smoother. Even though I noticed visible results after 2 weeks, from the first day I used the products I was impressed. They have a very pleasant smell. The gel face wash is amazing. It's gentle and soothing and does a good job of removing makeup. The toner is also very gentle - it doesn't burn or irritate my skin like some other toners do. The day cream contains a SPF 25, which is great because that's one less product for me to apply to my face. It goes on smoothly and has a very soft texture - almost luxurious. Since these are full sized products and given the fact that you only have to use a little of each product daily, I would say that they should last me about 2 months or so.

Overall, I'm very happy with this range. I've finally found something that is really, truly helping me even out my skin tone. Thank you Justine!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply