4.1 10 0.5
Justine review.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 07, 2014 647
Justine Daily Perfecting Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently came off very strong meds for my skin - it was like being a teenager again and because of it some spots left marks on my face (no scarring took place, only some light red marks from some of the spots). The Justine Daily Perfecting Care range came at the perfect time as I was just preparing to get back to a normal facial routine.

Step 1:
I start off the day by using the Perfecting Gel Cleanser - it smells clean & fresh. I only use a small amount as it really goes a long way. I noticed from the start that I need to avoid the eye area as it burns, so I massage it in circles over the rest of my face and then rinse off with warm water. It leaves my skin feeling clean & soft.

Step 2:
Next, I used the Perfecting Toning Lotion - I pour a couple of drops onto a cotton wool pad and start to wipe my face in an outward motion & then continue to my neck. It doesn't burn my skin or leave it tight (I've experienced this with some other toners previously). Like the face wash, it also has a fresh scent.

Step 3:
My final step is to use the Perfecting Day Cream (after eye care, which is another brand of eye gel)- it has a sun protection factor of 25 (SPF), I still need to use a much higher SPF so I combined the cream with my regular SPF. I'm in general more of a lotion kind of girl as I always feel creams are to rich for my skin but I have been using the cream regardless and it hasn't left my skin oily or greasy.

In the evenings I repeat step 1 & 2 after cleaning my face with a soap free cleanser lotion to be able to remove make-up on my eyes and then just follow with my night time serum (again, a different brand).

I've only been able to use the products for 2 weeks so I'm still busy using it to experience it's total effects, but overall, it really does deliver on it's promise for a more even skin tone and it's quick and almost effortless to use.
1001902_10152044561883811_145262921_n.jpg
M
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
May 30, 2014
The product seems very promising from the sounds of this review!
Y
Yolika
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply