fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.1 10 0.5
Justine review.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 07, 2014 636
Justine's Perfecting Daily Skincare range (Gel Cleanser,Toner,Day Cream)
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have dull, tired, uneven skin tone and Justine's Perfecting Daily Skincare range is just what I needed to brighten, beautify and revive my skin. But, I only really noticed results close to my fourth week of religiously sticking to my skincare regime.

I start my day off with an exfoliating scrub. This has always a big part of my daily routine to get rid of dead skin cells and attain a more polished look.

Step 1: Perfecting Gel Cleanser
Lovely pleasant scent, only small amount is required for cleaning. Not foamy, almost water like base. I massage it into my wet skin and rinse with warm water. I have found that I need to prevent any of the product from getting too close to my eye area as it does have a tendency to burn my eyes through the skin during the massaging process. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.

Step 2: Perfecting Toning Lotion
Once again, lovely pleasant scent. This alcohol-free toner has a cooling effect. Unlike other toners, it doesn’t sting or leave my skin feeling tight. Its clarifying properties definitely helped restore and improve my uneven skin tone. I apply a few generous drops to a cotton wool pad and gently wipe my face.

Step 3: Perfecting Day Cream SPF 25
I'm so pleased this product comes with an SPF of 25. This is of high importance to me to prevent any further sun damage. I found that it leaves a lovely mattified, brightened skin tone. And even after my makeup has been applied, my skin's radiance filters through. Unfortunately, I have found that my skin does feel slightly dehydrated, so i have been adding extra moisture to certain areas. This lovely cream contains a botanically derived skin brightening complex and bear-berry extract that helps the appearance of existing discoloration and inhibits further unevenness.

Overall, I've been pretty impressed with these products. I have tried a number of products that claim to improve uneven skin tone, but this range does exactly what it says! The only difference though, is that it took more than 2 weeks to really notice any difference.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply