Justine review.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 07, 2014 650
Justine perfecting skin care range
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you Beauty Bulletin for the awesome opportunity to try out the Justine’s skin perfecting range for two weeks. The products are simply delightful!
My main skin concerns are dark marks and uneven skin tone so I got to try out Justine skin perfecting range. The 3 step range is meant to cleanse, tone, moisturize and even out one’s skin. What makes this product range extra special is the fact that it’s similar to Avon products and Justine’s helps women to be their own boss by selling the products. I am one of those women who enjoy looking good at the same time being my own boss.
The packaging is in an attractive lime color, I got to try out the cleanser, toner and day cream (SPF25). It is made with edelweiss extract which boosts skin radiance and evens out skin tone while preventing premature aging. The ingredients are safe to use and over the course of two weeks, I did not experience any reactions.
Beauty regime:
Morning and evening- gently massage a small amount on to damp skin using the perfecting gel cleanser. Rinse with lukewarm water and dab the perfecting toner onto cotton wool and gently wipe over face and neck (don’t skip the neck). Wash off the toner and apply the perfecting day cream onto the cleansed and toned skin. The day cream is non greasy and perfect for applying underneath make up without fear of smudges because when the day cream is applied, it quickly gets absorbed into the skin. Consistency is important to achieve maximum results.
Thoughts about the 3 step range:
Cleanser- works quite well and does not dry out the skin after being used. It manages to effectively remove make up. The ingredients are not harsh on the skin so it’s also ideal for women with sensitive skin. My only issue with the cleanser is that it’s a gel, I would have preferred it more if it were a foaming cleanser, other than that, it works well.
Toner- I like that its alcohol free. It also helps clarify skin whilst leaving it refreshed and cool.
Perfecting day cream (SPF 25)- Contains a bear-berry extract that aids in clearing up discolorations and stops further unevenness and dark marks. Skin is left looking supple and well moisturized. The added benefit is the SPF25, what can beat that? I really appreciate manufacturers adding SPF to face creams, extra mark for that.
RESULTS AFTER 2 WEEKS:
After the two weeks were up, I experienced noticeable changes on my skin and the discolorations appeared lighter and less visible. This was a good sign because if results can be seen in as little as 2 weeks, what more if I use the product for a month?
Why I would recommend it:
• Justine is clearly trying to cater for all the skin needs of women in and around South Africa by introducing the different ranges for women with dry skin, oily skin, uneven skin as well as ensuring that women from various cultures can use their products. This shows that they are passionate about their products and what they do.
• The ingredients used in making the products are safe for the skin and not tested on animals.
• The products are cost effective and easily accessible.
• Packaging is great and environmentally safe (for all those women who are passionate about the environment) without compromising on the quality.
• Justine helps create a part time income for women who are their consultants. This shows their support for small businesses.
Lastly, i enjoyed reviewing Justine’s products. Will continue using them. xXx
AB
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply