fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 3 0.5
11846-justine-daily-skin-care-range-38-1396018722.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 31, 2014 573
Justine Daily Skincare-Mattifying Range Final Review
Justine Daily Skincare Ranges caters and cares for every kind of skin under the sun. These 3 minute, 3 step ranges come in 5 varieties which are;

1. Balancing: for a normal/combination skin- which may have an oily T-zone and skin texture appears to be normal to matte.
2. Hydrating: for a dry skin-skin dehydrates quick and may feel tight lacking radiance.
3. Mattifying (THE RANGE I RECEIVED): for oily skin- skin may have enlarged pores which are prone to blackheads and pimples.
4. Soothing: for sensitive/dry skin- skin may react to skincare products, prone to patches and redness.
5. Perfecting: for uneven skin tone- helps with dark marks, blemishes and discolorations.

I have found a definite improvement in using the Mattifying range the past month. My pores have tightened leaving my skin less prone to blackheads. I have received numerous complements on my `glowing` skin which is not due to its previous oiliness problems NO, its because my skin is much healthier.

I love this mattifying range because the clay cleanser is so soothing on my skin and it doesnt cause my skin to breakout at all. The range is simple and easy enough to use every day in just a few minutes which makes it convenient and hassle free.

I am investing in buying the night cream which will help my skin even more so in a recovery process which is more active during sleep.

Ladies, I would definitely recommend purchasing and using the suitable Justine range for your skin as its a great investment in your skin and its value for money!!

Thank you Justine and Beauty Bulletin my skin is amazing and the results speaks for itself! ;-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 18, 2014
These and all the other amazing Justine products are available online at www.justskincare.co.za
J
JustineBusinessLeader
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply