fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 3 0.5
11846-justine-daily-skin-care-range-38-1396018722.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 31, 2014 560
Anything could happen
Finally, a product I am happy to keep trying.

After many years ( and plenty of wasted money) I can happily report that Justine's Mattifying range has so far delivered on its promise to give me clearer, oil-free skin.

I have tried just about everything on the market and have yet to fond something that is easy to use and actually works.

3 steps, 3 minutes and going onto 3 weeks of use - I am smitten!

Watch my quick snippet to see how quick and easy this range is to use.
With Justine "anything can happen" - even convince me to believe in skincare miracles

1. The clay cleanser really feels like it is cleaning your skin and removing dirt and impurities. The thick clay-like consistency really draws out the dirt and even using it as a mask has been successful.

2. The toner is easy to apply, smells like cucumbers and leaves the skin feeling tight and with a slight tingle.

3. the SPF day cream has a gel consistency. Easy to apply and quickly absorbed, it balances the potential drying effect the cleanser and toner could have. On very humid days it seemed to be a bit rich so I just used smaller amounts or used it at night.

I felt like I was treating my skin and even after long hot days or days where were were sweaty and working in the sun, the matte promise was fulfilled. No oil slick!!

Been nearly 3 weeks and so far I have been very impressed with the products.

xx
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply