fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 3 0.5
11846-justine-daily-skin-care-range-38-1396018722.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 31, 2014 572
Justine Mattifying Clay Cleanser for oily skin
I was super excited to see that the Justine Mattifying cleanser is in fact a clay cleanser. I have never tried a clay cleanser before, so I couldn't wait to get home and wash my face. As far as I understand, clay is added to cleansers for oily skin to aid absorption of excess oil. At the same time I was a bit worried that the cleanser may turn out to be a bit too drying. My skin becomes very oily during summer, whilst still dehydrated. I am very pleased with the results of this cleanser!

The cleanser itself looks a bit like a clay mask and not your typical gel, milk or cream cleanser. You squeeze a little bit of the cleanser from the tube, and add bit of water to it in the palm of your hand and then continue to wash your face. Make sure to use only a tiny bit. A little goes a very long way and the 150ml tube is really going to last forever. The cleanser feels more like a cream cleanser whilst using it. And it feels very invigorating on your skin as it contains menthol. After I remove the cleanser with a face cloth, I can see and feel that my skin is super clean and purified.

I think this cleanser is brilliant for oily skin and I highly recommend it! It is very effective and very affordable. Well done, Justine!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 07, 2014
Please excuse the sideways image!
C
CharlieW
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply