fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 3 0.5
11846-justine-daily-skin-care-range-38-1396018722.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 31, 2014 571
Justine Mattyfying Range
I received the Justine Mattyfying range as I opted for something that could help me with my oily skin problem I have.
First off the packaging is quite lovely, turquoise in colour, products open with easy except for my Day cream which I kind of destroyed the lid in the first week because of it having trouble to open!

And ladies, it’s true, within 3 minutes you can complete an ease every day beauty routine in cleaning your skin and giving it the nurturing it needs.

Let’s start with the Clay Cleanser for all ages which Is quite nice. It’s the first time I’ve ever used a Clay cleanser, so I was not sure how much to apply the first time around, but about 1cm worth is enough to get you by. Applying it to a wet face I used circular movements in spreading it all around. The product has Bentonite and Menthol it which you can clearly feel after you’ve rinsed your face off with luke warm water. I love the tingling feeling afterwards as it gives me the image of my skin getting a change to breath!

Next up, using your Mattyifing toner on a cotton wheel, i felt that it cleaned off all the excess make up my cleanser did not get off which was quite alarming but relieving at the same time. So I know my skin is rid of all excess foundation. The toner tones, purifies and detoxifies the skin as we live one dirty world ladies, and we need to get that out of our skins on a daily basis.
You can use this toner mornings and evenings before you use your day cream/night cream.
And please avoid your sensitive eye area!

Last but not least I only received the Day cream with a SPF 15 in it to try. The consistency is just a tad bit too runny for me, but a little dab of your ring finger is just enough to moisturise your skin. The result of the Day Gel is to let your skin appear clearer and less oily. The key ingredients are Vitamin E, a unique sunscreen complex and a “vloekwoord” Larrea divericata extract ?
Important thing here is to only use this in the mornings as I don’t think using a day cream at night is such a good idea because of the SPF in it. Except if you are sleeping with you lights on hey?

All in all and easy product to use, no hassles no fuss. I have found my skin to be a taaaaaad bit less oily during the day, but here by 13:00 I do find that my skin wants to start shining again.

I have really enjoyed review this product and will continue using it until its ‘Oppelala’
Thanks for reading ladies!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

3 results - showing 1 - 3
Ordering
April 08, 2014
Thanks for the review, sounds like you really are enjoying using the product. By ‘Oppelala’ did you mean to say 'IPHELILE' (Xhosa word for finished) as in until it's finished....
N
Nomahlubi02
April 08, 2014
Would have loved to be a part of this tester club
D
Darian
April 09, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

Oppelala = Afrikaans saying for "until its finished" But hey, now I see that you get a Xhosa word for that too. Glad you enjoyed the review. (Spelling errors and all!)
N
Nadia_Lucas
3 results - showing 1 - 3

Leave a Reply