3.8 3 0.5
11846-justine-daily-skin-care-range-38-1396018722.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 31, 2014 573
Good quality products for oily skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was sent the range as part of a review program. I was very excited to try it as the Justine range is usually of high quality and I am always searching for the perfect product to rebalance my very oily, shiny skin.
The products are easy to apply and it literally takes 3 minutes to do the full routine. Any busy lady can fit this into her morning and evening.

The packaging is very attractive and is a lovely mint green colour. The cleanser is clay based and absorbs oil well and rinses off easily. However, despite being very oily, my skin did feel quite tight after cleansing, so I would not advise anyone with anything other than very oily skin from using it.
The toner is my favourite product out of the range. I never really see the point of toners before, but this one really did a great job of restoring the PH of my skin and easing the tightness I felt after cleansing. I would definitely recommend this product and would go so far as to say that it is essential if you are using this particular cleanser.

The moisturiser has a very light, gel-like texture. It absorbs quickly and easily and left my skin feeling wonderfully soft and nourished. However, it did leave a distinct shine on my skin and since it is marketed as a mattifying product, I have to deduct points for this. It does a great job as a moisturiser but is NOT mattifying, so if shine is your main concern as it is mine, then you will need to follow up with some face powder afterwards to blot your skin.

Overall summary:
Good quality products, a little goes a long way so they are cost-effective. Themoisturiser nourishes and moisturises your skin well but is not mattifying and leaves your face looking shiny. after use.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply