fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 3 0.5
11846-justine-daily-skin-care-range-38-1396018722.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 31, 2014 572
Justine Me Minute
I have always wanted to try out Justine Products but when you work in a salon you tend to stick to products that are available there so when I received the Balancing range I was very excited.
I was given the Balancing Gel Cleanser , Balancing Toner and Balancing spf 15 day cream.

Step 1: Balancing Foaming cleanser.
This gentle foaming cleanser removes all impurities even makeup ( I have tried it instead of eye makeup remover and works brilliantly for days you in a rush. It is gentle enough to soothe the skin but effective enough to remove all impurities and soothe the skin. It does not leave the skin feeling tight like many other foaming cleansers either which for me was a big plus.
Directions: squeeze a small amount onto fingertips and mix with a lukewarm water till it starts to foam, massage gently onto the skin to remove all traces of makeup and Impurities.

Balancing Toning Lotion
I have never been a toner fan, purely because they all leave me feeling tight even if had moisturizer on after. This has a very pleasant smell and eaves the skin feeling smooth. The toner removes all excess cleanser and oil making the skin totally prepared to absorb day and night creams.
Directions: Using a cotton wool, slightly saturate the cotton wool ball with toner and wipe all over your face.

Balancing day Cream spf15
After just having my baby This cream was perfect for me, With my hormones all over the show I was having a slight breakout over my t zone and yet felt dry. This lightweight moisturizer absorbs into the skin easily and left me feeling very smooth yet comfortable and allowing for a smooth makeup application. The best part is the added spf15 so I know I am protected all day from the sun.

My only regret is that I did not get to try the night cream but I do intend to looking into purchasing that soon.
Overall I was pleasantly surprised by the range and Can not fault the product at all, it delivers as it says and I would recommend this to all to try.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply