fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 3 0.5
11846-justine-daily-skin-care-range-38-1396018722.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 31, 2014 573
Justine Mattifying 3 Step, 3 Minute Daily Skincare Range
Justine 3 minute skin range for oily Skin, has really helped me combat my problems, regarding my skin such as oiliness and blackheads.

I use it daily, and ive really seen an improvement in my skin.

First I cleanse my skin, by using the clay cleanser. It needs to be applied to damp skin, and a small amount is required for each application. This cleanser feels nice on my skin it smells kind of minty and has a tingling effect once applied to the skin. To rinse it off is easy and my skin feels refreshed and smooth. Any dirt and grim that`s not only on the surface on the skin but deep within the skin like blackheads is removed, but allow the skin to retain and keeps its moisture and doesn't seem to dry it out at all.

Secondly, I tone my skin by making use of cotton balls to apply the toner. I don't rub the toner over my skin, however, I blot it on gently all over my skin especially my skin and oily T-zone which are my problem areas. The toner`s context is runny and thus only requires a small amount. With the toner I`ve noticed the pores of my skin have become smaller, which is great, so no extra dirt will gather, causing less blackheads to form on my skin ;-) This toner leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

Lastly, I moisturise my skin with the Mattifying Day Cream with SPF 15. It has a gel-lish texture which means its easily absorbed into my skin. It doesnt feel to heavy on my skin and it smells devine. Remember, its important to not only apply the moisturising day cream to the face, but it should also be applied to the ears and the neck which forms part of the face!

Please see my pics for the results thus far and I hope you like my review. Next review will contain my video. ;-)
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply