fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 3 0.5
11846-justine-daily-skin-care-range-38-1396018722.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams March 31, 2014 573
Justine Skincare-Mattifying Day 1-2
So ive been using the Justine Skincare Range for oily Skin which is the MATTIFYING range, and its been going well so far.

The range should be used as three steps, Cleansing, Toning and Moisturising.

Step 1: I love this cleanser because its a clay cleanser. Its more cool and soothing on my sensitive skin. The clay cleanser goes on easily onto my damp skin and it rinses off just as easily with luke-warm water, leaving my skin clean as well as gently exfoliated! ;-)

Step 2: Toning-The toner I found a bit irritating on my skin. I applied it with a cotton ball and it left my skin blotchy with red bumps, but I think this is due to me having more of a sensitive skin. However, it does smell really nice and after a good 20 minutes, the red bumps seemed to have disappeared, leaving my skin smooth.

Step 3: Moisturising-This day cream is more of a gel based day cream which i love as it leaves no traces of white marks unlike with a cream based day cream. It smells nice and is easily absorbed into my skin. My skin is left well moisturised and the results have been good thus far. I love the fact that it contains an SPF 15 so I dont need to apply any other additional skincare to my skin, after applying my day cream.

*I found the instructions on the back of each of the 3 products in the range really helpful, as sometimes one neglects to use products properly and the results are thus not satisfying. Ive attached a photo which describes easily how each one of these 3 products should be used! ;-)

My next review will include some photo`s showing results of my skin, stay tuned!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply