Review Detail

4.8 15 0.5
Shimmers, Bronzers, Self Tans February 19, 2015 853
Shimmery Shimmery Shine
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

#?Win? ?#?FridayPrizeDay? The Justine Honey Herbal Golden Glow Shimmering Body Cream is what your skin is yelling out for. It is a luxurious body cream that moisturises and hydrates the skin while providing a subtle golden glow. I apply the magic cream to my legs specifically during the summer days to add that little something extra. During the summer nights, I add them onto my arms and shoulders when wearing a halter neck dress. You wont believe it but I even add some of the cream to the tips of my hair for when the light at night catches my hair. Its pure magic. Be it restaurant lighting, club lighting or even street lighting, you are sure to be shinning. And finally, I add a bit of The Justine Honey Herbal Golden Glow Shimmering Body Cream to my face just after my moisturizer and foundation. I then apply my blush on top but after a few minutes you are bound to see speckles of gold shine through. Fabulousness. The main ingredient is honey which carries a good amount of medical as well as cosmetic properties.
J
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply