4.8 15 0.5
Shimmers, Bronzers, Self Tans February 19, 2015 856
Justine Honey Herbal Golden Glow Shimmering Body Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

#?Win? ?#?FridayPrizeDay?

Firstly, I think tanned skin is a absolute must with shimmer lotion as it would give the skin that extra glow. Secondly, when you are on your way to a night out, the light will hit your skin at just the right angle, and that shimmer lotion and all its sparkle will kick in.

In my everday beauty routine, I would use this shimmer lotion, as 1 (bronzer) and lightly apply it to areas of my skin to enhance it, like my cheekbones, and sides of my nose. 2(body lotion) when out and about daily, the sun would hit my skin and the subtleness of the shimmer in this Justine lotion would give my skin that extra glow. 3(on my lips) by adding just a bit of this lotion to the centre of my bottom lip, the lotion would give my lips that sparkle factor, which is missing from some lipsticks etc. 4(eye shadow enhancer) at the outer corner of my eyes, I would place a dot of shimmer lotion and rub it out nicely, in order for me to get that glow going!!! (**,). 5 Also as a bonus use, I would (add a drop to my bath water) in the morning, so that my skin could soak up all that Justine goodness and have my glowing like a goddess for the busy work day ahead, whether that be winter or summer days now!

generally I use my bronzer all over my face and not just on my nose or cheekbones and it works...

with Justine products I found the quality to be excellent and the price affordable, also products are not harsh on ones skin!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply