4.4 10 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 25, 2019 1070
PERFECT
(Updated: August 26, 2019)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First thing’s first, if you’ve never had a skincare routine and don’t know where to start, start here. It is the perfect daily skincare routine foundation.

So, if you have oily skin, and your skin is uneven, dark marks or patches here and there, then this range is perfect for you.

The cleanser, really cleanses your skin, it strips off all the dirt and oil secreted by your skin during the day, you know this because it leaves your skin dry. I’ll definitely finish it before I purchase the Hydrating Range cleanser.

The toner and the day Cream (which has a whopping SPF 25) is a bit drying for my skin unfortunately however, My mom will be more than happy to take mine because she swears by them, they work perfectly for her skin.

My TOP PICK is definitely the NIGHT CREAM. The best thing that’s ever happened to my skin. My skin is smooth, supple and brighter when I wake up. I’ve definitely found my daily with this one.

All in all, my rating for these products is 85/100.

Great for sensitive skin, makes for an easy skincare routine, pleasant fragrance and to top it off, they are affordable!

I’m happy and I will be recommending these products.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
STEP 2: Toning
STEP 2: Toning
STEP 3: Moisturizing
Smooth, Beautiful and Protected Skin All day!
STEP 1: Cleansing
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply