4.5 7 0.5
Justine-Dailycare-Balancing-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 25, 2019 859
A balanced Skincare Regime with Justine
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Affordable professional skin care products! I knew that the results would exceed my expectations cause, I’ve trialed the Perfecting Range before and I was so surprised! Growing up I always had combination skin and thought I’d give the eventone a try a while back (I was very happy that I even repurchased it and recommend it to everyone that asks me about skincare). I was lucky enough to trial the Balancing Range this time around and really wanted to compare the two based on my skins needs. I’ve realised that my skin reacts better to the Perfecting Range but also really well to the Balancing Range! I love the fresh scent that’s not harsh on my skin, the texture of the night cream is my absolute favourite and my skin doesn’t feel dry nor oily. But I do prefer the Perfecting Range, which has become part of my skincare regime and I still recommend the Balancing Range to those with combination skin.

Ps: I’ve also heard great things about the Hydrating Range! Justine, these products are definitely a winner!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
T
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply