4.5 7 0.5
Justine-Dailycare-Balancing-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 25, 2019 859
Justine Dailycare Balancing #FindYourDailySA
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I grew up not having to take extra care of my skin (thanks mom and dad for the good genes), so naturally I just got lazy going the extra mile growing up. BUT, I recently had a fringe cut and thing just went south from there. Acne became my new best friend and then a few stress pimples joined in and had a party on my skin.
After just a few weeks of TLC using the Justine Dailycare Balancing products, y skin noticably started getting better. Yes, it took a lot of effort to remember to do my routine haha, but once I started seeing effective results, it became more of a motivation to make this a lifestyle and not just routine. Kinda like a healthy eating plan, right?

Apart from the Balancing products helping with my super oily T-section, it also protected my skin from any further damage. The scarring from pimples are also disappearing, my face feels a lot more hydrated and fresh every day. Also, WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME HOW GOOD A NIGHT CREAM FEELS?!

Super impressed with the Justine range. It definitely changed my previously misinformed perception about the brand :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply