4.5 7 0.5
Justine-Dailycare-Balancing-400x400.jpg
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams July 25, 2019 849
Justine Dailycare Balancing Skin Care Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Exploring a new skin care range can be scary sometimes especially if your skin is your main priority- I mean it is your biggest accessory and it’s vital that you look after it! I have been battling with my skin for a while after having my beautiful bundle of joy due to the raging hormones (uhg).

Then along came the Justine Dailycare Balancing skin care range and I was so excited! (Especially after doing a bit of research on it) ?????

Being pleased was an understatement - to find out that their products were jam packed with beautiful ingredients to help protect the skin barrier was my type of news????

So my thoughts on these products?

So let me tell you, the Dailycare Balancing foaming cleanser is packed with hydrolyzed milk protein and almond oil to help balance the skin’s pH levels.The foaming cleanser applies so easily and leaves my skin feeling (and looking) soft and smelling sweet and refreshed!

The toner consists out of phytol (the ingredient that helps increase cell renewal) & hydrolyzed milk protein (this is a multifunctional ingredient that helps protect, nourish & moisturize the skin) - so easy to apply and a little goes a long way! I just tap that on with a cotton pad & then I finish it off with either one of:

The two beautiful moisturizers. The Moisturizing Day / The Moisturizing Night cream.

They are Dermatologically and allergy tested and both are suitable for sensitive skin (yeah?) - I need a loving touch after the winter attacked me so wickedly.

What an amazing way to top your skin regime of! You smell fresh, sweet & feel absolutely beautiful!

I have been using these products for 3 weeks and have noticed a huge difference in my skin. I would DEFINITELY recommend and the best part is you don’t have to break your bank account to get your hands on them.

Thank you Justine! ??????

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply