fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 05, 2014 513
Justine Daily Care Range
I am completely sold on this range of products! Over the past few years I have tried countless products due to my skin's sensitivity as well as due to my general preferences when it comes to what I expect from these products. Justine's range for sensitive skin is finally the answer I have been looking for!

The packaging of the products is very attractive (unlike some that I would rather keep hidden away due to the eye-sore that they are and the thought that people would take one look at it and question how one would actually plaster it on one's face). All of the products are easy to open and do not spill or squirt everywhere. The size of the toner and cleanser bottles are large but can easily be decanted into smaller bottles for travelling but also excellent value for money. I had to fight with the plastic safety wrapper on the toner a bit but I think it was just because I like to rip things open as soon as I get them :)

Using the products was really as simple as the 3-minutes that it should be. The cleanser I found was best applied with wet hands onto a wet face rather than using sponges etc. All it takes is a quick rub and rinse. I was shocked to find that after thoroughly washing my face with the cleanser, the toner seemed to clean my face even more which I never expected. I applied the toner with cotton wool pads after patting my face dry, and found that, even after a thorough washing, the toner seemed to remove further dirt and impurities onto the cotton wool. The moisturiser is a DREAM! You really need just a tiny bit as it spreads so well after using the toner. My face did not feel greasy or oily as I find most other moisturisers do. The moisturiser looks really thick but it made my skin feel exquisite! It really does not take more than 3-minutes to do and leaves your skin feeling great!

All of the products have a lovely scent that it very subtle. Products with strong perfume scents always worry me due to their chemicals and usual damaging effects on my skin. Justine's range has more of a hint of perfumes but just enough to make it pleasant and enjoyable. I found that I actually started to look forward to my face routine just for the lovely relaxing smell and the obvious amazing feeling on my skin thereafter.

I have always been prone to breakouts, blackheads and the odd pimple here and there. After 3 weeks of using this range of products, I have seen a drastic improvement in my skin and have not yet had another breakout!

I always try to weigh up the pro's and con's in a product. With Justine's Daily Care Range for Sensitive Skin, I can honestly say that I could find nothing negative about the product, packaging or the results.

In conclusion, I would highly recommend this range of products especially for those who are battling to find a product for their troublesome and sensitive skin. I am completely sold on Justine and am sure I will not look back any time soon!
D
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply