fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 05, 2014 510
Justine Sensitive Skincare Range
Justine Sensitive Skincare Range is designed for very sensitive as well as dry skin.
I've been using it for the past week and there's dramatic difference in my skin.
I use to be prone to break-outs from any products and with this product I have had no breakouts or red blotches.
my skin looks clearer while feeling more hydrated and revitalised.

I was sent the Justine Sensitive/Dry skin range to try and to explain the 3-minute routine that every lady has to follow.

JUSTINE Sensitive/Dry skin Cream Cleanser- this is a easy to use product, you can use it to clean of make-up as well.
Simply apply evenly on the face and neck, rinse-off with luke warm water as this helps to remove make-up from pores and if you wear longwear make-up. If you travel like I do, you can apply it and tissue or cotton wool the cleanser off for the same result.

JUSTINE Sensitive/Dry skin Toning Lotion - this product is alcohol free and would not cause a reaction as alcohol dries the skin.
Simply apply to cotton wool, sweep over face to remove excess oil and dirt from your skin.
Most ladies seem to skip this step but this is very important as cleanser dont always remove all the dirt and make-up from our faces.
A toner also help to minimise pores is most instances.

JUSTINE Sensitive/Dry skin Day Cream - this product do not contain any SPF
After Cleansing and toning apply to skin in an upward and outward motion. Seeing as this product do not contain any SPF its suitable for sensitive skins that's sensitive towards SPF products. You can use a seperate SPF if you do use a SPF. This product will moisturise and revitalise the skin without over producing oil and make you look shiny.

Overall: This product is worth the try and with these three easy steps you'll have cleaner, more refreshed and revitalised skin in no time!
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply