fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 05, 2014 513
3 Step cleaning routine
I have known about Justine since I was a little girl. My mother use to use Justine’s Tissue Oil and still today (she is 73 years old) she talks about the tissue oil. I have never been able to afford to buy Justine’s products and when the opportunity came along to test a product of Justine I decided to take it. Well my parcel arrived in the post about three weeks ago and was amazed at what I found in the packet. First of all I loved the colour of the range (one of my favourite). I loved the bottle the moisturiser came in.
When it comes to taking care of my skin, I can become quiet lazy about this. I sometimes would only wash my face in the mornings. But since receiving my products I have been cleaning my face twice a a day.
The Justine product is easy to use and the instructions on the bottles are easy and clear to read (some bottle you can hardly read the instructions).
Washing my face: The first thing I do is squeeze a small amount of the cleanser into my hands and rub my hands together and wash my face. I then rinse my face with luke warm water. The cleanser leaves my skin nice a clean and smooth and hydrated. I have found that some leave my skin dry after washing it. Justine does not. The second step is the toner, I pour a small amount of the toner onto a piece of cotton wool and wipe my face with it. Then I put on the moisturiser. I love this moisturiser, it smells wonderful and leaves my skin feeling soft and silky.
I have to give Justine 10 out 10 for this product. The price is really good. I will definitely start investing in Justine’s products. Thank you Justine for a wonderful product.
V
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply