fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 05, 2014 510
Justine Daily skincare Soothing Moisturiser,Toner & Cleanser
Justine Daily skincare Soothing Moisturiser, Toner & Cleanser

No words to describe but Super amasing and i love this range. With clearly marked directions to use Its really as easy as 1 2 3 4 and it makes that me time much more fun and special.
• Step 1 Wash your hands before you start with your pampering session …..
• Step 2 Squeeze a small amount of Face wash in your wet palm and rub your palms together to make it nice and foamy them apply the foam to your face and use the tips of your fingers to massage the foam all
over your face massage in little circles for that extra touch then you rinses thoroughly and pad try with a towel.
• Step 3 Put some toner on a cotton Ball or / cotton wipe whatever you choose and wipe your whole face thoroughly even your neck if you prefer also very important to make sure that you treat the T section as
that normally is where we battle the most.
• Step 4 After we took care of the nasty dirt and oils its time for the best part…. applying the moisturiser apply a thin layer on your skin and around your eyes and gently massage your face and you are ready to go

I have been using the Justine 3 Step Skincare Moisturiser, Toner & Cleanser for 4 day now. And the results is amasing, i can clearly see a big difference in my skin. It is smoother and definitely softer leaving me with a beatiful skin for the whole day. I love the packaging as it looks very inviting and it makes me want to see what’s inside. To me this is a very very good product, not that expensive and it works wonders for my skin and me time is even more special with these products ...... touch of an angel love it
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply