fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 05, 2014 510
Justine Product Review - Soothing range for Sensitive/very dry skin
I received the Justine Soothing range of products: Cleanser, Toner and Face Cream. Apart from the fact that the tube of Cream cleanser was totally destroyed in the mail I have now used this product for the very first time ever. I have used so many other products before, but never even thought of trying Justine, so thank you Justine and Beauty Bulletin for choosing me for the trial.

REVIEW
As the weather changes and windy conditions have become the norm it seems that my skin dries out a lot quicker than usual. I keep getting these horrible little flakes of skin on my forehead and nose. So what is a girl to do? I plonk on the creams with a spatula before applying my foundation in the hope that it will last the entire day without flaking again and totally show through my foundation and cause cracks in the poly-filla (LOL). I have even taken to exfoliating with a Micro Scrub (of another brand) in the hope that this would work, no such luck.

So, to give Justine a proper chance to show what they're worth, I stopped by normal regiment of scrubbing and plonking on creams and followed the instructions as per the container.

Day 1:
I only received the parcel on my way home, so only used the evening.
Followed instructions to the T, Cream Cleanser massage into skin, rinse with luke warm water, Check!
Small amount of Toner on Cotton wool, upwards and outward motion, Check!
Apply cream - Check!
Easy as 1-2-3. Me time over (sad face) exit the bathroom - husband wants to know what smells so nice. Plus for Justine products, great smell!

Day 2:
Morning: Same ritual as before. Love the fact that the cream soaks into the skin effortlessly, doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or oily and also have no shiny look to it. Love it! And I only used a little bit of the product, no need for the spatula. Yay!
Evening: Firstly, I am impressed beyond words that my Poly-filla didn't flake as much and that my make-up still look acceptable after a long day. So off we go, round 3 of the 3 step program.

Day 3:
Morning: I can definitely feel and see a difference in my skin, gliding my fingers over my cheek I can feel that my skin is smoother than before. Applied the products again. Today my skin looks and feels so nice, I decide to opt for mineral powder base instead of the normal liquid foundation. What a good day.

What I love about the product:
* Beautiful packaging
* Well priced and the manufacturer offer regular specials on these products through their agents
* Lovely smell
* Effortless, hassle-free and literally takes only minutes to complete the 3 step process
* Leaves you skin feeling moisturised
* No flakiness
* Long lasting effect

What I don't like about the product:
The manufacturer should maybe consider a different tube or container for the Cream Cleanser. Due to the fact that this is a relatively thin creamy liquid it tends to squirt out of the tube as soon as you open the lid.

Suggestion:
Can you maybe manufacture a product that is as effortless, smells just as nice, goes on like a mask, forms a second skin, peel of in one piece and take all the blackheads with it - if so, sign me up

Just so you know, I have already contacted one of the Justine sales agents in my area. Bought hubby the Skin Management range for Men. Let's hope Justine products works just as well for him as it did for me!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply