fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

5.0 1 0.5
Justine.JPG
Cleansers,Toners,Washes April 01, 2014 151
Justine Balancing Cleanser, Toner and Day Cream SPF15 for Normal to Combination Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was really pleased to receive this range, as I have never tried the Justine Range before, and it is very seldom that I actually get a Cleanser, Toner and Moisturiser in the same range too. I do tend to mix and match a bit and have usually got all these products from a wide range of cosmetic companies. It was going to be fun to see the effects on my skin of using products that are complimentary to each other.
I was very impressed with this Balancing range, as my skin recently has become hypersensitive, and I cannot use overly fragranced or coloured products anymore or it breaks out in a red angry itch, and all of these product were impressive as none of them seemed to have an added scent or colour to them, so I felt safer using them from the beginning.
I have been using them for 3 weeks now and my skin feels really balanced, which is difficult with my combination skin, as it is often too oily in summer and too dry in winter, but for the past few weeks it has felt comfortable and felt a lot cleaner.
The Balancing Foaming Cleanser is a great product, it is unfragranced and works up to a nice lather to wash your face with, my skin did feel a bit tight after the wash, but that was soon rectified when I used the Balancing Toning Lotion, this was a winner as far as I could see, it really cleaned off the remaining oil and traces of cleanser from my skin, and primed it for the application of the Balancing Day Cream with SPF15, this again was unfragranced and was quickly absorbed into my skin. My skin stayed a nice matt without getting overly oily on the T-Section which it might have done with my other moisturizers. The SPF 15 is a nice touch but I do add a stronger SPF if I am going outside during the day. This range did not aggravate my skin sensitivity, and I was very pleased with the result. It is well priced and comes in a nice selection of products to use at home to keep your skin looking good.
I will have to find a Justine agent in my area as I would be very interested in the other products they have to offer.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply