Justine Tissue Oil SPF25
(Updated: July 09, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Justine Tissue Oil SPF25

Packaging:
12cm rectangular box with orange and white detailing. The tissue oil comes in a 100ml clear
oval shaped plastic bottle with a white lid that has a sliver lining. The liquid/oil is a light orange.

Ingredients/Scent:
It is formulated with a blend that includes vitamin E, sweet almond oil and wheatgerm oil.
The oil is thick but not too thick. It has a sweet powdery smelly to it almost like Johnson's baby powder.

Tissue Oil Benefits:
*Justine Tissue Oil SPF25 helps to soothe and moisturise skin keeping it soft and supple (FACT). The unique sunscreen complex helps to protect skin against the sun.
*Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes.
*Helps even out skin tone.
*Helps reduce the appearance of past skin damage and dark spots.
*Helps soothe dry skin conditions. (reason I started using it and it really works)
*Helps prevent scars and stretch marks.
*Treats sensitive skin.

Directions Of Use:
Apply liberally and evenly on skin 15 to 30 minute before sun exposure.
For scars and stretch marks apply on area 2 or 3 times a day.
For dehydrated skin apply after a hot bath or shower, helps with absorption.
It can be used daily on face and body.

Price:
The Original Justine Tissue Oil WITHOUT SPF25 is R180.
Justine Tissue Oil WITH SPF25 is R220. Prices may vary from shop to shop. You can purchase it at Avon or online on the Justine site.

I can honestly say that Justine Tissue Oil SPF25 works the scars I had on my face have almost cleared up and I have been using it since the end of June 2014. My face was really bad (well bad according to me) I had too many scars right now I have little-none which I am happy about. You have to be consistent in order to see the results. I use it twice a day (morning and night).

NOTE** It takes time, you have to be patient and just because it works for me it doesn't mean it will work for you. We all have different skin types and our skin reacts differently to different products. :)
N
Top 500 Reviewer 25 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply