Review Detail

4.3 2 0.5
Blush, Bronzers, Highlighters October 16, 2014 172
Juice Beauty Glowing Cheek Color in Fig
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Wow, I was so ecstatic to receive this product from beauty Bulletin! Organic is definitely the way to go and I am always so worried about using chemicals and harmful ingredients on my skin, so this product is a must-have for all of you that want to go for a natural option. This blush contains organic acai and goji berries combined with tinted minerals. The packaging is really cute and practical. It comes in a little tub with a twist off lid and there is a sieve-like plastic divider, so just enough product comes out at a time. I find it even more helpful to just tip it over before opening and use the dust on the lid when I am just looking for a light dusting of colour, that way I avoid wastage. Then just use your blush brush to dust it on your cheekbones for a gorgeous glow.
I love the colour it is perfect for my skin tone which is quite fair, it gives an apricot glow and definitely has a contouring effect, so for me its almost like a bronzer. The colour is long-lasting and easy to blend. In fact, I can say nothing negative about it at all, except that it is a little pricey ( R240,00), but when you buy organic its normally a bit more expensive so that is to be expected. This product gets a HUGE thumbs up from me and will be indispensable come summer when I want to have that glow!
Thanks Beauty Bulletin and Juice Beauty for the chance to try out and review this amazing blush!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply