Review Detail

4.7 36 0.5
Toothpastes, Floss April 08, 2019 1267
Jordan's is a firm favourite for us
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

We are having a very teeth-focused year this year as Charly lost her first tooth and had her first visit to an amazing kid-friendly dentist. This meant that she fully bought into and loved the Jordan products and challenges.

She alternates between the Hippo and the Owl toothpastes and toothbrushes, even though they are the same age group. I love that the packaging adds to the excitement for tooth-brushing time.

The taste is really lovely, Charly enjoys it and I do too (I was roped into using her toothpaste a few times for "team work"). It was quite something when Dr Raveena Manga asked her about the Jordan's brand and she responded with so much excitement and positivity.

The price is spot on, the ingredients are perfectly formulated and one of my all-time favourite features of the kids toothbrushes (very much agreed on by dentist Raveena) is the blue bristles to clearly show how much toothpaste is needed for that specific age group - even though the ingredients are spot on, too much toothpaste is not a good idea :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply