Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.8 8 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes July 08, 2012 571
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am SERIOUSLY impressed with this exfoliator! I am a big fan of exfoliating my skin because I love the smooth, soft feeling it gives my skin and the glow it adds to my complexion.

The product has a fantastic amount of exfoliating beads that are nice and small and give you a great exfoliating action. It's particularly great for exfoliating the nose area which is usually quite difficult to get a good smooth finish. The acids that have been added to the products are not harsh on the skin which makes this a nice gentle exfoliant while still performing like a top quality exfoliant.

On the label it says that this wash is suitable for daily use BUT I wouldn't recommend anyone exfoliates their skin every single day - every 2nd or 3rd day is what works for me (at most 3 times a week). Exfoliating your skin too much means that you will diminish the outer protective layers of skin that are meant to protect the skin cells that are not yet fully developed, it will lead to skin damage.

At around R32 it is mind blowing! I am really torn between my usual exfoliant and this one....the only thing that makes me lean towards my current exfoliant is because I love the fruity scent. Even though the Johnson & Johnson has a nice powdery, sweet scent I do like fruity scented products more. But that exfoliant costs about R35 more for less product...so I think I would seriously consider switching products.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply