Review Detail

3.5 5 0.5
Johnson's Dreamy Skin Body Lotion.png
Body Moisturizers July 14, 2012 440
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am a Mom of an 18 month old baby boy and familiar with the Johnson's products however, I never use them for the simple reason that I prefer to avoid brands that test on animals (Johnson's & Johnson's is still on PETA's list of companies that test on animals). This is why I found it difficult to review the two Johnson's products that were kindly sent to me this month.

I will however give my first impressions as a beauty tester.

The packaging:
simple. No fuss here, everything is labelled. Date of expiry, full list of ingredients etc

Texture:
Lavender colour that matches the colour of the bottle. Cute! A creamy consistency which looks like it will melt into my skin but doesn't penetrate very well on application leaving a greasy film on the surface.

Fragrance:
The smell is quite peculiar and I personally find that it lingers.

Composition:
Packed with mineral oils. All the Dreamy Skin products include Johnson’s specially developed Aromasoothe® formula with Moonflower.

I have never seen nor smelt a moonflower. I am not sure whether it is the scent of the flower itself or for marketing purposes. In any case, it did spark my interest and I've been looking for it at the florist ever since trying to find this mystical night blooming flower!

last but not least

The Price:
affordable and available at most retail shops.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Puseletso

How can I get this product

Leave a Reply