Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Makeup Removers January 27, 2011 466
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As far as wipes go, these are incredibly good and cost effective. They are very good at removing make up and that is the main thing that I use the product for. I am the type of person that needs foaming face wash and hot water in order to feel that my skin is clean. These wipes are good at removing oil and dirt from my skin but found that they were a little rough - which I think is done purposefully to sort of exfoliate skin while cleaning.

Personally I don't really like the feeling that is left on my skin afterwards, but that is probably simply because after using the J&J face washes I love the squeaky clean feeling my skin is left with without an overpowering smell. The wipe leaves a bit too much of the scent on my skin - which although isn't bad, it gets a bit too much for me.

But that being said, this is perfect for nights when you get in late and need to get into bed. Never go to bed with your make up on, you might wake up with sores around your eyes or breakouts. To me, I'd consider these must haves for removing make up.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply