4.9 6 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 771
Johnson's #VitaRich review by Raeesah
(Updated: October 19, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What I Look For In A Body Moisturiser and Cleanser: As I have combination skin, I lean towards products that are fast absorbing yet also highly moisturising. It needs to be a product that is not sticky, heavy or leaves an oily residue on the skin as well as having a gentle formula so as not to aggravate my sensitive skin. Lastly, I look for a product that has a subtle but lasting scent that will not clash with my perfume. First Impression: Opening the package, I immediately got a waft of delicious scents thus drawing my attention and piquing my interest. The process of unpacking the container allowed me to admire the beautiful, sleek packaging of the contents. The design of the products maintains a beautifully crafted uniformity between each variant while using subtle changes to create a unique feel to each item that highlighted the main feature of each individual product. This is achieved with slight changes in the colour schemes of the packages (lids of the moisturiser was different from the shower gel) and in the imagery used for the labels. Popping open the lids, I immediately felt approval surge forth as a hint of subtle but gorgeous fruity, flowery and delicious scents that wafted through the air around me. The products surprised me by the luxurious feeling they encompass. The scents create the feel of a pamper day while also refreshing and revitalising one’s mind. Today, I used the Smoothing Papaya Extract Shower gel and body lotion for the first time. I was immediately blown away. The shower gel smelled wonderful and left me feeling clean without drying or leaving my skin feeling tight like some soaps and shower gels do. My skin felt smooth, soft and moisturised while the scents remind me of a tropical holiday turning my bathroom into a quick getaway from reality. I followed the stress relieving shower with a pampering session that came in the form of the body lotion. Once again I was left awestruck and speechless by the quality of the product. It melted into my skin, like ice cream on a hot pavement, leaving behind a smooth and silky feeling to the skin. An added bonus was the healthy glow on my skin that lasted for the rest of my work day. So far I am truly impressed with this product and definitely look forward to exploring the rest of the products in this range. 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Raeesah-2.jpg
Raeesah-1.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply