Review Detail

4.9 6 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 778
#vitarich Rose Water
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After taking notes on each product and using them each a few times I'm confident to report my results from using the Vita Rich body care range from Johnsons for the #Johnsonssecret campaign!

~Soothing Rose Water (soap, body wash and body lotion) - Firstly these products live up to their 'soothing' description!
The soap lathers well, smells floral but its not at all overwhelming.
The body wash feels really silky and cleans thoroughly.
The body lotion absorbs well, it is slightly sticky at first but it pulls into the skin relatively quickly.

~Revitalising Grape Seed Oil (body wash and body lotion) - Love the bright colours on the packaging and my favorite items to use in the morning as it gave me the most fresh feeling out of all the items.
The body wash lathers the best out of these three I tried. It has a cooling sensation which is revitalising and enjoyable.
The body lotion is the creamiest of the three, but really hydrating, suble smelling and perfect for an everyday moisturiser.

~Brightening Pomegranate Flower Extract (soap, body wash and body lotion) - My absolute favorite!!! Best smelling, most moisturising and I love the packaging.
The soap is super creamy, gentle enough to use on my face which I did, lathers well and leaves your skin feeling soft.
The body wash (which was also my fiancés favorite) made lots of foam and really cleansed my skin.
The body lotion was awesome to use before bed for me personally because it smelled dreamy and my skin was still silky soft by the morning.

All in all I felt very fortunate to take part in the #Johnsonssecret campaign and test these products. Until now I hadn't found a range of products that were gentle enough to use daily, but now I am happy to know these products will be on the shelves soon and I will be one of the first people running out to buy them. I may even buy some as gifts for my family and friends! The Johnsons Vita Rich body care range rocks!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PicsArt_08-12-09.12.33.jpg
R
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply