5.0 13 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 827
Johnson's #VitaRich review by Lydia
(Updated: October 19, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

First thing I noticed was the amazing refreshing fruity smell of all the products. I think I will alternate between the soothing and brightening body wash in the mornings due to the extremely pleasant ball of energy and smile in a bottle scents they offer. I will use the revitalizing shower gel in the evenings due to its calming scent and because I think the skin best revitalizes at night during the 8 (or less) hours of sleep. The size of all three products (shower gel, lotion and soap) is pretty decent even the soap bar weighs in at 175g which is a lot of product for "beauty" soaps. Johnson & Johnson have stuck to their signature packaging, which is a shapely plastic bottle and packaging consisting of their traditional pink and white colours. Although simple and traditional I see no fault with the packaging - if it ain't broke why fix it right? The lids of the shower gel are steady and provide a tight close which hopefully means no water will enter while showering so product won't get diluted over time. The consistency of the shower gel was smooth, which was a shock as the product is made from pitted fruits - I was expecting some kind of grainy texture. Upon a mini trial run due to curiosity I noticed the shower gel dripped out with ease - no squeezing of the bottle required. The moisturizer was not too thick and not too runny and or watery. The bottle did however require a little squeeze in order to let out the product. A lot of product was dispensed which could lead to wastage. My type of skin: I have normal skin all over my body although it can get pretty dry and ashy in the colder seasons. I like a moisturizer that easily absorbs into the skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth, looking radiant, even and youthful all day without the need to constantly reapply moisturizer. 

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Lydia-5.JPG
Lydia-4.JPG
Lydia-3.JPG
Lydia-2.JPG
Lydia-1.JPG
Johnson's #VitaRich video review by Lydia
D
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0