Review Detail

5.0 13 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 824
Johnson's #VitaRich review by Katherine
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Upon receiving my beautiful pink box filled with my Johnson's Vita Range goodies, i could not contain my excitement!! I immediately do what i do in any cosmetic isle in shops, open each container and smell the contents. Due to a very heightened sense of smell, a pleasant aroma of a beauty product is very important to me and thankfully i was instantly pleased. Not only was i happy with the smell but with the informative labels, the cleanliness of the packaging and the bay pink lids as well as the hope of promising a new product that would fulfil all my moisturising and shower gel needs.

Due to hating the feeling of past moisturisers not being absorbed quick enough, i only used to put moisturiser on when vitally necessary - at the point of almost cracking skin. When reading the label of this range, it sounded as if it would be light and absorbed quickly thus i was eager to try it out.

Regarding my skin, i have very sensitive and pale skin which is affected by bruising and heat often thus by keeping it moisturised and healthy i thought these products might help keep it refreshed.

Working a stressful job, the smell of the fragrances of all products instantly uplifted my mood which was a massive step in the right direction for the success of the product.

Overall, i am always excited to try new products etc and I'm sure the pictures attached show this excitement.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Katherine-2.jpg
Katherine-1.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply