Review Detail

5.0 13 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 829
Johnson's Vita Rich Range - Raspberry
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Firstly, before even trying this product, I was lured in by the smell - absolutely DIVINE! I normally prefer using soap in the bath, but I was particularly impressed with the body wash in this range. It left my skin feeling moisturized while using it, compared to other soaps / washes that leave my skin feeling very dry the minute I get out the bath.

The body lotion was my absolute favourite! This lotion is very lightweight, so its definitely going to be a winner for those hot summer days. I was a bit sceptical about how long my skin would be moisturized for, but my skin stayed moisturized throughout the day, without having to reapply. I also went to a very dusty and dry festival this past weekend, where again, my skin was moisturized (cold shower and all), the lotion felt great on my skin in the scorching hot sun, and still in the blistering cold evenings. I have also noticed that all my dry patches have disappeared, and none have reappeared. I am so excited for all of my friends and family to try this range too, and the best part is, it's super affordable for excellent quality!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply