Review Detail

4.7 21 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 2062
Johnson’s Vita-Rich Body Care Range review by Melissa
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am someone who loves anything to do with skin care. Everyone knows the amazing Johnson’s brand and trusts it as it has been around for quite some time. So when I received these goodies to test I was ecstatic.

My skin type: I generally have quite a dry skin as I love spending time in the sun and love having hot baths in the wintertime and as most of us know this tends to dry out the skin.
I struggle to find really good body cream’s/lotions as I am picky when it comes to texture and scent. I find it very unpleasant when creams leave a greasy residue on the skin in summer and those that are not moisturizing enough in winter.

First impression on Vita-rich body care range

• Vita-rich replenishing body wash: The first thing that I noticed about the body wash was the lovely aroma that instantly hits your senses. This was enough of an introduction to get me to hop in the shower and indulge in these beautiful aromas, it seemed as though the Papaya body wash was the first to lure me into it’s beautiful scent. With each having their own scent, varying from Raspberry, Papaya and rose water. It was challenging not to jump into the shower several times the day I received the Johnson’s Secret body care range. I love a good body wash that lathers and foams up as this one did, it was soothing but left me feeling fresh and my skin moisturized after the first wash.

• Vita-rich replenishing soap bar: What I loved is that Johnson’s managed to carry through each of the aromas into the other products as well. The soap bar was also an instant hit with me. I find I use soap bars more often than body washes although I love both. This one in particular lathered up beautifully whilst it’s subtle aromas filled up the air around me. Not leaving my skin feeling dry or cracked due to its protecting oils.

• Vita-rich replenishing body lotion: Fast absorbing, non-greasy, with continued moisture throughout the day was my first impression of this lotion, and again with the beautiful aromas hugging my skin. Short and sweet, the body lotion ticked all the boxes on first use.

A well rounded Johnson’s body care range indeed.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Melissa-1.PNG
Johnson's #VitaRich video review by Melissa
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply