4.7 5 0.5
Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes August 04, 2016 860
Johnson’s Secret Vita-rich body care
(Updated: August 26, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Upon receiving these beautiful goodies, this was the first i touched. The aroma's left me feeling in aw.

Body Wash: I am a fan of body wash products and by far this is the best ever. The product gets me to take a shower even when i don't need to just to bask in its fragrant aroma. I love that this product is so long lasting that my husband can smell me from a mile away. It lathers well and the foamy feeling is heaven. My favorite was the one with the Papaya extract.

Body Soap: I use this as my daily facial soap and it leaves my face feeling and looking rejuvenated and hydrated with radiance. Like other soaps tend to dry my face but this left it moisturized and feeling great! My favorite was the one with the Berry extract.

Body Lotion: Now for the icing on the cake! after trying this i don't go anywhere without it. What i love is it does not leave the skin oily or greasy and it absorbs well and the smells are so intense it last quite long, you would swear your wearing a expensive perfume. My favorite was the one with the Rose water extract.

These came in such a pretty packaging it was highly adorable. These are so affordable and I'm pretty sure many of you ladies will give them a go and tend to love them as much as i do.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply