4.3 6 0.5
JOHNSONS OIL.png
Body oils September 15, 2017 996
Johnson's Firming Body Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I discovered Johnson's Firming Body Oil at some point last year when my skin was so incredibly dry, it was actually itchy! Nothing seemed to help, even after exfoliating, and lotions or creams just seemed to sit on top of my skin, then rub off on my clothes, and my skin would be itchy and dry two hours later. I decided, as a last resort, to try a body oil. Usually I am not a fan of putting oil on my skin - I just don't like the feel of it, but I was desperate enough to try anything.

I was planning on buying a standard vitamin E oil or something of the sort, when the cute Johnson's packaging caught my eye. I liked the fact that it comes in a spray bottle, which greatly reduces mess and product waste. I first bought the berry scented one, and tried it that night after a shower. My skin felt soft and smooth and stopped itching. The oil actually smells good too, which is a bonus!

I have now been using this product for a good few months (a bottle usually lasts me a month, as I only apply it at night on my legs), and I can actually say that I notice an improvement in the texture of my skin on my thighs (although this wasn't my initial goal when purchasing the oil) - it looks firmer and I dare say my stretch marks are a little lighter.

If anything, I will keep purchasing Johnson's Firming Body Oil based on its intensie hydrating properties and great price point. It doesn't hurt that my skin looks better and firmer either! The only downfall of this product I can think of is that it leaves a slight oily residue for a few hours after application, but I suppose this is to be expected of any oil-based product.

Overall, I am really impressed with this product and I have recommended it to several friends who love it too!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply