JOHNSONS OIL.png
Body oils September 15, 2017 1002
Johnson's® Vita-Rich Firming Body Oil Review
(Updated: September 22, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A few weeks I was given the privilege to review the new Johnson's® Vita-Rich Firming Body Oil. After approximately 4 weeks of usage I can hands down say Johnson’s has not failed to deliver what this tissue oil promises. Due to my rapid weight loss a few years back I have battled continuously with excessive loose skin and cellulite. When I say I’ve literally tried out most firming/ tightening lotions and oils on the market, trust me I have. As a result of not witnessing any visible results to my prior experiences I have become quite apprehensive about purchasing any product that has the text “firms and tones” on it.

Given the opportunity I thought let’s try this bad boy out. I applied this oil religiously after every shower at night and in the morning. Now I can confidently confirm there has been a surprising enhancement in my skin’s texture and appearance. A major win is the reduced appearance of cellulite particularly on my thighs and tummy area. The formula is thin, non-greasy and leaves no reside behind. It’s a quick absorbent oil, so it will not require you to repetitively massage your skin or wait for it to dry.

I adore any product with a fruity flavoured scent, this body oil is infused with berry and lemon essential oil. In terms of the application, its a spray nozzle which provides a reasonable amount of product so that nothing goes to waste. A plus is the fact that you can actually spray it directly onto your area of choice. I have paid way more for tissue oils with a lesser measurement, Johnson's firming oil retails for R 109.95 (150ml), now isn’t that value for money!!!.I tend to apply lotion in summer and oils in winter, but I think this oil will definitely change up the game. My skin has a healthy glow and feels invigorated, so the Johnson's firming oil is totally worth a recommendation and repurchase :)

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
oil.jpg
ZV
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply