Review Detail

4.7 16 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes October 21, 2014 503
Amazing Product
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I love wearing make up ... especially water proof mascara and eyeliner .... and at the end of the day I always found myself standing infront of the mirror for atleast 15-20 mins with a make up wipe in my hand and red skin on my face trying to remove the day's make up ... id step into the shower and my face would burn because of the excessive wiping .... I just hated the feeling ...
BUT
thankfully I was shopping recently and I came across the johnsons Hydration essentials Wipes ... and said aaah why not lets give it a shot ... I went home with reluctance because I had to start "my skin burning "procedure all over again ... so I take my NEW facial wipes and OMG I was AMAZED ... I mean excitement came over me .. I ddnt have to apply any pressure to remove my make up ... I ddnt have to stand there to scrub away the black residue from my make up .. for the first time in so many years I could step into the shower with out my face burning when I splashed water on it ... it was like a miracle and found my self thanking god ...

If the wipes are so amazing I cannot wait to try the whole range .

Johnsons You did me a huge favour ..I cannot Thank You enough :)
R
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply