4.9 18 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes October 21, 2014 1106
HAPPY DAYS - NO BLACKHEADS
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello pretty Ladies

First and foremost, thank you Beauty Bulletin for choosing me for this review. The products were at my doorstop before I even knew I was selected! LOL

Now let’s get done to business… I would like to introduce to you my second new best friend : Johnson's Hydration Essentials Facial Cleanser! Really giving the 2-1 Gel Mask a run for 1st place.

After using the mask - in the shower I used the Cleanser. I suffer with the worst blackhead problem and this cleanser, after the period of using it softened the hard blackhead and with a cleansing sponge in circular motions I was able to remove 60% of blackheads within two weeks!

All impurities were cleaned out. No break outs which I loved! And I really tested it’s powers by using the mask the night before threading my eyebrows, upper lip, lower lip and chin and waxing the sides of my face and the night after. Generally, after this I; without fail always break out. And with the help of this mask and to my surprise I did not break out.

The reason why I decided to do my review at the absolute minute is so I could use the product to the maximum. Clean - refreshed baby soft skin. Helloooo - best thing that ever happened to my blackheads.

Oh and can we talk out the price???? It’s so affordable – I was shocked. At that price for the wonder work it does, is amazing.

To sum up how I feel every time I use the moisturiser or mask…the voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace – is exactly what this product does.

Happy Weekend Ladies:)

Xoxo
Nevita
N
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply