Review Detail

4.9 18 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes October 21, 2014 1099
My Drop in The Ocean Experience
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What a Surprise Receiving the Hydrations Essentials Facial Cleanser as well as Essentials 2 in 1 facial gel and mask from Beauty Bulletin for Review this month even before i knew i was chosen for the review club. Beauty Bulletin You are Awesome!!!

I must say that when it comes to trying new facial products im always sceptical but i am on the journey of finding the perfect skin care range for my self.

My first immpression of the Cleanser was >>>> WOW!! THATS BIG!!!! I was honestly surprised to see that it comes as a 150 ml tube... and then i read the info sent by Beauty Bulletin and i was Like R47,99?????????????????????
ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I was convinced that this was an error but to my amazement and delight (for the first time lol) i was wrong....
Even before trying the product i was i love with it. as i said in my review of the Essentials 2 in 1 facial gel and mask , the Essentials Facial Cleanser is also less than HALF THE PRICE of my normal cleanser.
INSTAMAZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Once That settled in i was actually ready to try the product and hoped it really delivered on its BIG Promises:

THE PROMISE
1. 24 hours Moisture without greasy feel
2. Boost hydration
3. leaves skin feeling soft, vital and fresh
4. IMMEDIATE RESULTS

MY EXPERIENCE
i am the kind of person who uses a product and expect to see a change immediately even though i know everything takes TIME. But im impatient so i was So excited when for the first time i see a product promising immediate results.

Johnsons Hydrations Essential Facial Cleanser used in combination with the Essentials 2 in 1 facial gel and mask really does deliver on its promises.

Just like the moisturizer i love the cold feel of the gel as i applied on my face, its as though you literally feel your skin being revitalized and coming to life....The application is almost therapeutic. the Gel was so smooth and gentle on my sensitive skin.
What i love more than anything was the way my skin felt... it was cool, soft and so smooth.. and GET THIS, My face felt SQUEEKY CLEAN, Literally... LOL... I HEARD THE SQUEEKY SOUND... LOL!!
Using the Facial cleanser Prepares your skin for the next step.... and my skin even looked smoother after the first week of use.
it was love at first drop for me.

my skin recently has been going through alot of changes and the dryness was really bothering me to the point that my skin was peeling. since i have started using the Johnsons Hydrations Essentials range i have begun to see that there is not much peeling and basically no dryness.
Everyday my skin feels a little better.

Living in DRY Johannesburg makes this Product a dream, the one thing i love about my holidays to the Coast is the Ocean.... now with Johnson's I get to feel the ocean and experience its benefits everyday :) :).

Another Reason I love the Facial Cleanser is that it has become not just my product by a family product, my mum and brother use it daily and love it as well... and after 2 weeks off use it could still last me over a month. THAT IS QUALITY FOR MONEY

This is what my Mum had to say about it --- "My face actually Feels Clean after using this one"

This is what my Brother had to say--- "my face is so smooth and soft and it took away the oiliness"

We are loving Our OCEAN MINERAL BURST!!!!!!!!!

in a Microwave society and generation we want immediate results and Johnsons has come up with a solution that meets our need immediately.

YOU HAVE TO TRY IT OUT FOR YOUR SELF
YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND THE OCEAN TO GAIN LADIES

Love Nolz
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply