Review Detail

4.9 18 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes October 21, 2014 1106
Johnsons Hydration's Essentials Joy
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The goddesses at Beauty Bulletin sent me the lovely Johnson's Hydration Essentials Range and my skin has been overjoyed. I was sent the Facial Cleanser and the 2 in 1 gel mask but this post will mostly be focusing on the Facial Cleanser.

So the facial cleanser comes in a 150ml bottle and although 150ml doesn't sound like a lot (and you most probably think that it will be gone within a month) it really is. I have been using the cleanser for about 2+ weeks and it still feels full. Its great because you only use a small amount and it lathers a lot and then you massage it onto your skin and rinse. The whole routine takes less than 5 minutes and for somebody on the go, this is perfect.

The biggest benefit for me while using this product was the immediate freshness that my skin felt when I used it. As soon I cleansed my face it felt as if pure freshness had seeped through my pores and my skin was self hydrating from the inside out. It felt so wonderful to have my skin feeling so light and refreshed and the best bit was that it felt like that throughout the day. Since using the products my skin hasn't felt as heavy in the night times as it did before, which I would say was due to the ocean minerals that is in the product which helps to enhance the freshness that your skin feels.

Another plus is that the product is dermatologically tested so you know that you aren't putting something bad on your skin. This is a big deciding factor for me when I look at skin care ranges and Johnson's didn't disappoint here. The range is also very well priced, in fact you can get a skincare range (cleanser and moisturiser) for under R120. Considering that you only use a tiny amount, this is really a good investment as the product will last you a good few months.

This cleanser is for normal to combination skin so if you have dry skin or oily skin I would suggest another one of their ranges as this range might not suit your skin. Overall I enjoyed using the facial cleanser and the refreshed, soft and hydrated skin that I have now is all due to this range. Thank you Johnsons and thank you Beauty Bulletin
R
4 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply