Review Detail

4.9 18 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes October 21, 2014 1106
New Johnson's Hydration Essentials Facial Cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The lovely ladies from Beauty Bulletin sent me the new range from Johnsons to review .I have recently been testing out the Johnson's Hydration Essentials Facial Cleanser for the past few days now and I have to say I really didn’t expect much from Johnsons because they mainly cater to babies and not a grown adult like myself.

What I think: I have been using the facial cleanser for a full week long twice a day and I have to say I am really impressed. Because I am a very lazy lady I tend to forget to wipe off my makeup before I step into the shower well with this Hydrating facial cleanser that wasn’t a problem , I squeezed a pea size amount in the balm of my hand and gently rub it on my face.. The first thing I noticed was the the scent wasn’t that great smelt odd It was a bit off putting but I rubbed it on my face especially over my eyes to remove my eye makeup and this cleanser did wonders it easily removed that stubborn mascara that just wouldn’t come off and it was gentle on my skin.

I also found that the cleaner dried out my face a bit really wished they made a face cream with this range. SO for those with oily skin it might not have the same effect as it did with me.

I am however really loving this cleanser it seems to work better then the Pond’s cleanser I have been using.
Johnson's Face Care Review
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply