4.7 29 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 21, 2014 969
Johnson's® Hydration Essentials 2-in-1 Facial Gel Mask
(Updated: August 14, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I tried out the Johnson's® Hydration Essentials 2-in-1 Facial Gel Mask (for normal to combination skin), because it was December, it was hot and my skin needed hydration ASAP, as I was peeling quite a bit. I picked this up in Dischem, as it caught my eye while I as browsing and I was really surprised by how much I liked it!

The consistency is like a smooth lightweight jelly/gel formula, and soaks into the skin very fast, feeling a tad sticky at first, but the more it soaks in, the more velvet your skin feels. I used it every evening and sometimes every morning, but because I have oily skin, I tried to not overdo it. You also have the option of using the moisturizer as a face mask, by applying quite a thick layer on your face and allowing it to sink in for 15 to 20 minutes and then wiping the excess off. I didn't really use this feature, as I have other face masks that I use on a regular basis.

I really loved how soft and smooth my skin became after using it and how well it soaked into the skin without leaving a gross residue. As you can see, I finished the bottle!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply