4.7 29 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams October 21, 2014 986
NEW FOUND JOY
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello pretty Ladies

First and foremost, thank you Beauty Bulletin for choosing me for this review. The products were at my doorstop before I even knew I was selected! LOL

Now let’s get done to business… I would like to introduce to you my new best friend : Johnson's Hydration Essentials 2-in-1 Facial Gel Mask!

I first tried the product as a mask and my oh my did it tingle my skin. And that’s how I knew it was working.

All impurities were cleaned out. No break outs which I loved! And I really tested it’s powers by using the mask the night before threading my eyebrows, upper lip, lower lip and chin and waxing the sides of my face and the night after. Generally, after this I; without fail always break out. And with the help of this mask and to my surprise I did not break out.

I suffer with combination skin problems. You those know days when your skin is so dry you feel like it’s about to tear?

And then the days where it’s so oily – the oiliness would be enough to fry a couple of samosa’s!

And for girls that me that means you’ve got to have 2 different skin care routines and products.

The reason why I decided to do my review at the absolute minute is so I could use the product to the maximum. The Johnson's Hydration Essentials moisturiser works for both skin types. Doesn’t keep you dry but never makes you oily.

Silky soft skin – all day – every day so very happy with it as a moisturiser as well. A good refreshing feeling early in the morning to wake you up – back wakes your skin up in that “pampering” type of way.

Oh and can we talk out the price???? It’s so affordable – I was shocked. At that price for the wonder work it does, is amazing.

To sum up how I feel every time I use the moisturiser or mask…the voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace – is exactly what this product does.

Happy Weekend Ladies ?

Xoxo
Nevita
N
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
November 24, 2014
Amazing review, Nevita! xx
BB